Reopening of Salon
Following the Government’s announcement, we’re excited and hopeful to reopen from Monday 12 April. We won’t know this for definite, until the Government provides an update on Monday 5 April, but we certainly have our fingers crossed and we are doing all we can to make sure the salon and the team are ready to welcome you back.
If you would like to rearrange an appointment cancelled because of lockdown or make a new booking please email [email protected] and one of the team will be in touch.
We have fully analysed the government guidance and have done everything we need to do to ensure you get the best possible experience back at the salon whilst not compromising safety.
Here are just a few of the measures we have in place:
- We have applied a sanitising germ protection spray, prior to re -opening, to high contact touch points. This forms an antimicrobial coating which protects against germs for up to 30 days when we will reapply it
- We are increasing the frequency of our cleaning and will be using a viricidal cleaning products which will kill all viruses, including coronavirus, within sixty seconds
- Staff training has taken place to ensure that every single member of the team is aware of the new protocols and understands all about the measure we are putting in place to protect you
- Hand sanitisers, social distancing arrangements, and providing sanitiser sprays around the Club for use throughout your workout are all part of our new measures to keep you protected from transmission of the virus.
- Therapists will wear PPE.
- Please note that face coverings are required to be worn in the salon.